Tuesday 3 April 2018

DIARY OF A LAGOS GIRL: CASUAL CHIC

 Hi lovelies, trust your day has been great? mine could be better but still grateful.
I recently just got back from a trip to Nigeria which made me think,I should visit home more often after all there's no place like home. I couldn't believe the changes that had happened in just 3years which was the last time I went.
 However, the hustle and bustle of Lagos living never seize to amaze me. From the early cry of bread sellers, to the car horns blaring, food vendors here and there which is amazing (something I didn't appreciate till i moved to London),traffic which is a normal staple. I could go on and on. These among several other things make Lagos living unique and boy how I miss that life.
However, one thing I never miss is the black out..Thank fully, I was pleasantly surprised with the light condition,it wasn't as bad as I anticipated. But coming from an extreme cold weather to extreme heat wave, felt like pain but in all I enjoyed my stay.
 
 Today's outfit was one of my casual looks during my stay..love the delicate mesh top design styled with a denim skirt, good old platform brogues and I was good. I hope you love this outfit as much as I do..Enjoy the rest of the week guys.
 



                                I'M WEARING
                          Top: ASOS
                          Skirt:Primark(old)
                          Bag:GUCCI
                           Shoe: Public Desire

No comments:

Post a Comment