Thursday 1 February 2018

STRIPES AND A POP OF COLOR

Hi lovelies happy Tuesday to you all. Trust your day has been great so far? I was just thinking the other day how best to style this stripe jumpsuit without looking like I did a prison break...smiles
I fell in love with it at first sight for obvious reasons. Firstly it's stripe,secondly it's not a regular cut for a jumpsuit,it is a culotte and bustier combo with a tie feont details and thirdly, it's a versatile piece which can be styled both for the summer and winter...Now tell me that's not a statement piece to own.
 
I styled mine for the cold winter days by wearing a jumper under it and of course layering with a vibrant coat for that pop of colour. Who says winter has to be boring.Have a good one
.







                                  I'M WEARING
                         Jumpsuit:ASOS, Similar Here
                         Jumper: Zara
                         Coat:M&co
                         Bag:H&M
                         Shoe: Christian Louboutin

No comments:

Post a Comment