Thursday 21 December 2017

THE LADY IN RED (THE MONOTONE SERIES)

Hey lovelies, I can't believe it's just 4days to Christmas. Where has the year gone? 2017 has to be the fastest year in my books and I cant believe its going to be 5years since I started blogging. To say it's been easy will be a joke for the year, as I almost gave up on something I love but thank God for seeing me this far.
 As its almost Christmas, what better way to celebrate than give you this bright monotone look. I've never styled a monotone look before but I'm loving every  bit of it I guess it's the festivities.I hope you like it...Enjoy
   




                                     Dress:old
                                     Coat:Bhs
                                     Bag:Bvlgari
                                      Shoe:Kandee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment