Thursday 7 December 2017

STYLING A WRAP DRESS FOR AUTUMN

 Hi lovelies, trust everyone is having a swell time. So sorry I've been MIA,with a new baby on board and two toddlers to cater to,it's been crazy hectic let alone keeping up with blogging. It's best to follow my Instagram page to keep up with a lil style inspiration here and there from me.
It's been getting pretty cold in London these days,dont be deceived by the ray of sunshine in the background it is cold.

    
 Today's style inspo, is me layering a wrap dress with a long jumper, accessorized with a wide waist belt,paired with an ankle boot and I was good to go. I hope you like it....Enjoy






                                 I'M WEARING
                           Dress: Topshop
                           Jumper: Zara
                           Belt:Asos
                           Boot: Mario Valentino

No comments:

Post a Comment