Saturday 16 September 2017

LIKE FINE WINE

Hi lovelies hope you're enjoying the weekend so far? It's sad to say summer has come to an end but I enjoyed it while it lasted. Although,there were some ridiculously hot days I craved for some good cold weather but now that it is over, I must say I miss her already.I guess that's why We're humans you can never really satisfy us...lol
Since its Autumn, I decided to bring out this cool burgundy/wine bandage dress to compliment the weather. It hangs beautifully if I'll say so my self. Layered it with a black sweater for the chilly day. I hope you like It?                                          Enjoy.....











                              What I'm wearing
                              Dress: Missguided
                              Jumper/sweater: Zara
                              Shoe: Public desire

No comments:

Post a Comment