Friday 16 June 2017

FLORAL POWER

Hi lovelies,happy Thursday to you all. So sorry have been late with the post, life has been busy but we thank God. I love love love this floral dress, as it's a mix of elegance and fun.
 If you're not a fan of showing off too much skin,this dress is just right for you. Unfortunately,it sold out almost immediately but I'm sure you can find some alternative looks. I styled my dress,wearing a bright colored mules,which is a trendy item to own this season.
I hope you love this look as much as I did.                                          Enjoy













                                  I'M WEARING
                            Dress: H&M
                             Mules: New Look
                             Bag: Henry Holland
                             Sunglasses: Miu Miu
                              Necklace:Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment