Sunday 28 May 2017

SUNSHINE IN THE CITY

Hi lovelies,it's been an amazing week of sunshine and thankfully the weather hasn't been bad at all . I just hope it stays that way for a long time.
Anyway,since the sun came out to play,I decided to pull out this bright number to compliment the sun. It's a fun dress, with a vibrant colour to it.I styled  with a pink wedge and accessories with a round rim sunglasses.I hope you like it.
Enjoy the rest of the week guys and happy bank holiday. 











                                                              I'M WEARING
                                                Dress:Missguided
                                                 Sunglasses: Chloe
                                                 Wedge:
                                                 Handbag:Old

No comments:

Post a Comment