Monday 15 May 2017

NUDIST


Hi lovelies been a minute. There's always something intriguing about the nude or camel color as some will put it. It is suble yet you can never go wrong with it. It is safe to say it's the new black or white, because I've realised it blends well with almost anything. That being said, I went for the kill in this all nude ensemble and I love the out come if I'll say so myself.
I went for a simple knit dress and I threw on my fur coat to Shield off the cold wind.I've had this boots for 3years now but they never left my closet. I guess it was time to take her our for a spin.I hope you like the look...
                                                        Enjoy
NB: Outfit details below














I'M WEARING
Dress: AX Paris
Coat: Vintage
Boots:Random find

No comments:

Post a Comment