Wednesday 26 April 2017

EFFORTLESSLY CHIC

 Hi lovelies happy Tuesday to you all..Trust it's been a pleasant week so far.In as much as its spring, the weather has been pretty unstable, its safe to say you can't predict the British weather.It has a mind of its own sunny one second, windy the next,then raining. So its adviceable to have a jacket in hand to avoid being surpriced.
My look for today, is simple and chic. I went for a jumper,paired it with a black pant with a side zipper for me, that's added an extra edge to the pant, added a wooly hat, my coat and I was good to go..I hope you like it...Cheers












                                                                I'M WEARING
                                                        Jumper:Got from a random store
                                                        Pant:Zara
                                                        Coat:Warehouse
                                                        Shoe:Christian Louboutin
                                                        Bag:H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment