Saturday 25 March 2017

KNITS & BOOTS

Hi lovelies been a minute, I've been busy with other things asides blogging.Trust me it really isn't easy juggling mummy duties and all but, fingers crossed I'll stay keeping you updated. The weather in London sure has a mind of its own, it's spring but hasn't really felt like it. Hopefully it changes soon. I decided to wear a knit dress and knee high boots paired it with a large coat to keep me warm. I love this look because it's simple,yet elegant.I hope you like it as much as I do..
Cheers


















                                                               OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                              Knit Dress
                                                               Coat:Russel
                                                                Boot:Marni

No comments:

Post a Comment