Monday 6 March 2017

BOMBER & PLEATS

 Hi lovelies,trust everyone is having a swell day? Today's post is all about bringing out my fun side. Which is centered on this very versatile bomber jacket I purchased a while ago and of course the metallic pleated skirt.
 I've wanted to purchase one of this skirts for the longest time,but I just wasn't ready to sprung or go overboard with the price.  I eventually  purchased this skirt a while back at a reasonable price and if by now,you know me, I didn't wear it for months until recently. So what better way to add a little fun to the pleat skirt, I decided to style mine with a bomber jacket and opted for flats rather than heels. Added a fun bag to the mix to finish up the look.I hope you like it...Enjoy
Outfit details below
















 Bumper Jacket: Topshop
Cashmere top:Old
Skirt:Newlook
Shoe:Asos
Bag:Asos
Sunglasses:Celine

No comments:

Post a Comment