Sunday 9 October 2016

ESTEPONA BLUES

 Happy Sunday everyone..I hope everyone is having a blessed day?Still about my trip to Spain and the beautiful Hotel Elba.It is indeed a beautiful place to visit and I plan to go there again soon. Trust me I couldn't resist taking some photos in this beautiful lounge area the color pop is just a breath of fresh air.That being said, by now you should know I have a thing for blue.
I'm wearing a light weight chiffon skirt,paired it with a high waist denim trousers and sneakers for a comfy look.You can switch up the sneakers with heels to give a dressy look.I hope you like it..Enjoy




                             




         
 I'M WEARING                           Denim:Topshop, Shirt: Asos                           Sneakers: Newlook

No comments:

Post a Comment