Saturday 25 October 2014

PRETTY BREEZY

Hi lovelies been a min trust your week has been great. I had a look makeover this week and i'm still trying to warm up to my new hair do plus it was crazy windy today getting a shoot without me holding my hair in place or shutting my eyes was a real struggle. Anyway, don't you just love my "LOVE ME, LOVE ME NOT" shirt? I do and that was what i choose first when putting this outfit together. It's just a fun shirt and I feel it brings out the pop factor in the whole outfit. Do enjoy the new week and remember to leave your comments......Love you guys XOXO












                                                                 OUTFIT DETAILS
                                                                   Shirt: Asos
                                                                   Blazer:New Look
                                                                   Jeans:7 for all mankind
                                                                   Bag:Chanel boy
                                                                    Shoe: Sam Edelman

No comments:

Post a Comment