Thursday 21 August 2014

BOY-ISH

Hi lovelies, what a beautiful week it's been although the weather is changing real fast and the heavens has been pouring. I only wish summer could stay a little while longer. Anyway, sorry about the late post. I wore this outfit on Sunday and it's my interpretation of boy-ish look plus i'm spotting a new hair do so  it all goes well together. I don't know what it is with me and blue lately, i find myself wearing loads of blues. Anyway, i've had this shirt for years now and it's funny how i buy things and totally forget about them. I decided to pair it with a tampered pant, black pumps and accessorised with a red bag and Hermes scarf for a pop of color.
Enjoy XOXO









                                                                     Outfit Details
                                                                 Shirt:Morgan(old but new)
                                                                 Trousers:Newlook
                                                                 Shoe:Dune
                                                                 Scarf:Hermes
                                                                  Bag:Asos
                                                                  Watch:Rolex


No comments:

Post a Comment