Wednesday 16 July 2014

MEN'S APPAREL FEATURING BONOBOS

Hello Lovelies, i'm doing something a little different today and it's featured around Men's wear. I'm that girl that likes the fermine feel, elegance and sophisticated look, each outfit represents. At the same time, i dabble and get inspirations from Men's wear especially when it comes to suit and  Blazers. I believe it should be cut to the nines and sit  well on the wearer no matter how it's been styled. Gone are those days were you just throw on a suit for the sake of wearing one, after all you should dress the way you want to be addressed.
Anyway,I was going through my mails like any normal day and I was rather surprised when i got a mail from the on-line media Manager of Bonobos sharing their newly launched Summer Men's wear collection with me. My first thought was,what an honor and the second was hold on I don't do Men's wear or rather never did a post featuring Men's wear. I thought to myself, this might be the start of Something spectacular for little me to be contacted. After all

“A lifetime isn't forever, so take the first chance, don't wait for the second one! Because sometimes, there aren't second chances! And if it turns out to be a mistake? So what! This is life! A whole bunch of mistakes! But if you never get a second chance at something you didn't take a first chance at? That's true failure.” 

The Bonobos Men Apparel brand specializes in first,FIT,second FIT and third FIT i guess you read my mind, they have a range of amazing, cut, designs and did i mention the tailoring is just amaze-balls. The best part is the Summer Suits collection, are made from light weight fabrics to fit that perfect Summer occasion, weddings, garden parties etc. You will never go wrong with it. This is just a peek of what's available at Bonobos and some of my previous post inspired from Men's wear.

Enjoy XOXO


For more amazing looks visit Bonobos.com you'll be surprised what you'll find













































                                                               Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment