Wednesday 16 October 2013

SAME PRINT (PEPLUM TOP+ PANT)


Hi lovelies, sorry I've been MIA for a while now. Long story short been busy trying to get my laptop back up,i tried downloading an app online which ended up being a virus and i had to wipe out my whole system to make sure it was safe again. Anyway, thank God that chapter is done with.
The good news how ever is, I've been working on my clothing line Sixth Sense Couture and thank God i'm getting there. I'll be posting some of the looks and if anyone is interested, you can reach me via any of the details provided in the contact or Sixth Sense Couture tab.
So, i had a very busy weekend, went for a friend's 10years wedding anniversary and decided to wear one of my looks. It's a peplum top with matching pant. Paired it with nude heels and bag...
Enjoy
N.B Sorry about the blurry pictures it was raining and it affected the whole shoot.
















Outfit Details
Peplum Top + Matching pant: Sixth Sense Couture
Bag:Chanel Old
Shoe: Sam Edelman
Matching tassel necklace and earring: Old
Bracelets:Shopbop
Watch: Christian Dior

No comments:

Post a Comment