Thursday 6 June 2013

MIXING PATTERNS(PRINTS + STRIPES)

Hi Everyone, trust your day has been fab?mine has been fun so far. I went to the park with Zara(my baby), my friend and her kid and the day has been interesting. Trust me its not easy chasing after little kids you'll loose few pounds before you realize it. So, i had on an animal print top, worn over a body-con stripe skirt paired with animal print heels, my satchel and i was off. 
P.S Mixing patterns are in this season, kept mine simple by mixing patterns that are of the same color. I hope you like it.Try it out







       








                                            My kid and her friend(Autumn)


                                  My friend and photographer of the day....thanks hun
               
Outfit Details
Top: Topshop
Skirt: River Island
Shoe: Glitterati
Bag; H&M
Sunglasses:Gucci
Accessories: Watch Christian Dior
Earrings (Old)

No comments:

Post a Comment