Tuesday 21 May 2013

The Leather Laser cut Skater Skirt

Hi lovelies, sure the day has been great.For today's outfit post its all about the laser cut skater skirt and how to pair it up.I love this skirt so much bought it a while back and totally forgot about it. It just so happened to be one of those days when you can't figure out what to wear and i remembered this skirt.
So, i paired it up with a denim shirt, added a studded belt to cinch in the waist, for accessories wore a wide strap wristwatch,bangles and gold earrings. I couldn't decide on what shoe to wear so i photographed me wearing both. My hubby preferred the lace up shoes(A). I have thrown in the question to you my dear readers which shoe do you prefer A or B?




















                                                                       Outfit Details
                                                        Denim Shirt: Newlook
                                                        Skirt: New look(limited edition)
                                                        Shoes: (A) Moschino, (B) Newlook
                                                        Belt: H&M
                                                        Accessories: Watch Kennith Cole(old)
                                                                           Bangles and Earring(old)


4 comments:

  1. Hey Babes...nyc blog, I prefer A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. went for that eventually.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aburo mi, I love the look. Both shoes are nice but I'd prefer B

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Tolu Okuns nice 1 sis thanks.Thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete