Monday 27 May 2013

MY BIRTHDAY OUTFITS

Hi lovelies, it was my birthday yesterday and i woke up to the most amazing surprise ever by my hubby and my daughter. I had a lovely time, so i want to share with you my dear readers,what i wore for my day and night look. For the day time look, i had on a mustard pleat swing dress,tights, Lady Daf heels and a large shoulder bag and sunglasses.
For my night look, wore a bright yellow embellished dress,white heels and bag. I hope you like the look.........Cheers xoxo

















Outfit Details for day look
Dress: H&M
Tights:Primark
Shoe: Christian Louboutin (Lady Daf)
Bag: Gucci Soho light sunflower shoulder bag
Sunglasses: Gucci
Accessories: Earrings Old, Wristwatch:Christian Dior









                                                                  Outfit Details
                                                          Dress: South
                                                          Shoe: Laura Biagiotti
                                                          Bag: Old
                                                          Accessories: Earring Primark
                                                                              Wristwatch Rolex
                                                                               Bracelet: Bvlgari cuff
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment